Thanks Roger for offering Week #23 prompts for Practiced Practitioner!
Gathered round the water before starting off for home, the chatter begins.
“Good night hunting for you?”
“Rocked any boats lately?”
As with every evening, we enjoy talking about the delicacies of our meals. The tourists are especially tasty. With their selfies, turning their backs on us is ample opportunity for a quick bite.
So it was with great surprise I overheard, “It was instinct. I just let them go of them.” Shimmying closer, I turned my gaze upon the speaker in time to hear, “that metal stick popped out a tooth!”
With toothy grins, and full bellies, we slide back into the water eagerly awaiting our next meals.
Want to read other submissions? Write your own?
“The Six Easy Guidelines
- A photo prompt and an introductory sentence/ topic is to be used as your ‘muse’. They will arrive promptly at midnight each Friday morning.
- Include the photo prompt and its credits with your story on your blog. Use of the introductory sentence/ topic is optional. Some followers like the introductory sentence ideas.
- All stories are to be crafted and honed to under 200 words in length.
- Each flash fiction piece should have a clear beginning, middle, and end. No serial stories. It is harder to stay abreast of a serial story. (Please keep content PG-13.)
- Post your flash fiction response by clicking on THE BLUE FROG. Follow the given directions.
- It is the desire of this blog to begin a new writing community. Plan a day to visit the writings of our challengers to enjoy our creations and to provide a little positive feedback.
Thank you for your participation. I look forward to reading each of your stories. Please remember to check back and follow the journeys of our fellow writers. Kind comments are always appreciated.”