Thanks Roger for offering Week #18 prompts for Practiced Practitioner!
“Are you ready?”the young woman called from behind.
“Ready,”he squeaked as he held on. Tightly. Although he’d dreamed of this for years, he still wasn’t ready for the flood of emotions filling his heart and mind. It brought it all back. The men, the birds, the war…it was all coming back. As the bird climbed higher, he remembered the love, comradeship, the loss, the thrill of flight.
Bucket list item number one: Check.
Want to read other submissions?
“The Six Easy Guidelines
- A photo prompt and an introductory sentence/ topic is to be used as your ‘muse’. They will arrive promptly at midnight each Friday morning.
- Include the photo prompt and its credits with your story on your blog. Use of the introductory sentence/ topic is optional. Some followers like the introductory sentence ideas.
- All stories are to be crafted and honed to under 200 words in length.
- Each flash fiction piece should have a clear beginning, middle, and end. No serial stories. It is harder to stay abreast of a serial story. (Please keep content PG-13.)
- Post your flash fiction response by clicking on THE BLUE FROG. Follow the given directions.
- It is the desire of this blog to begin a new writing community. Plan a day to visit the writings of our challengers to enjoy our creations and to provide a little positive feedback.
Thank you for your participation. I look forward to reading each of your stories. Please remember to check back and follow the journeys of our fellow writers. Kind comments are always appreciated.”